International and National Arbitration
We defend and assert our clients’ interests concerning commercial international and domestic arbitrations, both being claimants as well as respondents in procedures against them, having acted in various arbitration courts.
We have also been appointed as arbitrators (institutional and ad-hoc) in several proceedings.
The scope of our work in arbitration primarily deals with the following:
• Commercial and Civil Agreements (agency, distribution, supply and franchise)
• Employment law matters
• Contractual and extra-contractual liability actions
• Challenging corporate agreements and other corporate conflicts
• Execution of shareholders’ agreements
• Urban leases and horizontal property
• Quantity claims