We advise companies and Public Administrations, as well as local entities and public companies regarding any aspect of economic Administrative Law.
In particular, we provide advice on the following subjects:
- Public Procurement and Concessions: We advise contractors, concessionaires, Public Administrations and Public Entities, both for the concurrence and for the design of processes of concession or public contracting, As well as in challenging them in administrative or judicial proceedings. In this sense, we deal with the drafting of specifications, contracting instructions, contracts, issuance of reports, recurrent advice, etc.
- Energy: Drafting of Due Diligence reports for the purchase and sale of installations subject to the Special Regime, Advice on processes of implementation of any production facilities subject to the Special Regime, Administrative procedures of all kinds against administrations with affected competences, Litigation-Administrative Resources, etc.
- Subsidies and Public Aids: We advise our clients, prepare reports and relevant documentation necessary for the obtaining of subsidies, public aids, resources against agreements of default and reimbursement, etc.
- Forced Expropriation: We advise our corporate and private clients and Public Administrations in expropriation procedures, as well as providing legal representation in contentious administrative processes and litigation arising from same.
- Waters, mines and coasts: We advise companies, private clients, administrations and public entities regarding the granting of authorizations and concessions, demarcations and delineations, as well as regarding disciplinary processes taken and sanctions impose in these matters, etc.
- Patrimony of the Public Administrations: Advice to public entities and to companies in the scope of concessions, authorizations, sanction files, real estate swaps, movable alienations, etc.
- Patrimonial Responsibility of the Administration: Both in the administrative way as via Contentious-Administrative avenues.Contact our office to request more information about this service.